Friday, July 23, 2010

Dispatches from Y Camp: Madison

During this historic Grand Opening year at YMCA Camp: Horsethief Reservoir, we are asking campers and staffers to share their experiences with parents, camp alumni, prospective campers and other blog readers. Today, Hailey resident Madison tells us about a fun day she had at camp:

What was your favorite thing you did yesterday at camp?
Swimming, because I love to play in the water.

Did you try something new yesterday?
Playing Counselor Hunt. I had never played that before. I had fun trying to find the counselors who were hidden.

What's one thing you learned about yourself or others today at camp?
I learned that I can make friends easily after meeting new people on my first day. Everyone in my cabin has fun no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment