Thursday, August 12, 2010

Dispatches from Y Camp: Evan

During this historic Grand Opening year at YMCA Camp: Horsethief Reservoir, we are asking campers and staffers to share their experiences with parents, camp alumni, prospective campers and other blog readers. Today, Boise Youth Camper Evan tells us about his day at camp:

What was your favorite thing you did yesterday at camp?
My Camptivity Crazy Creations. We made boats to float in the creek. Mine was made of duct tape and sticks and made it all the way down the creek!

Did you try something new yesterday?
My cabin group went for a hike and explored camp. Even though it was raining, we had fun!

What's one thing you learned about yourself or others today at camp?
I have learned to not judge people by how they look. Instead, I should get to know them and what they are really like.

Anything else?
Swimming in the lake is my favorite part of camp.

No comments:

Post a Comment