Thursday, May 13, 2010

"I have never been disappointed"

30 DAYS UNTIL HORSETHIEF RESERVOIR GRAND OPENING!

Here's an excerpt of a story from longtime YMCA camper and leader, Evan:

I have been going to YMCA Camp for about 9 or 10 years, and I have never been disappointed. I kept coming to camp for the same enjoyment I had always received every week I attended.

Teen Camp was truly a revolutionary turn for me. It was a growing experience that changed my life, and for this reason, I felt it was my duty to give back what I soaked up from camp. I became an LIT, CIT, Assistant Counselor and now Senior Counselor.

Even when I try to give back, it always seems as though I still get to take back something from camp. I can only hope to serve this camp as well as it served me.

No comments:

Post a Comment